Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our little preformer

Tyler clapping to the beat.


Waiting for the music!

I attend a Mother's of Preschooler's group (MOPS) and I bring the boys with me so that they have some interaction with other kiddo's. Today also happens to be Addam's birthday. So myself and the boys left to give Addam a morning to himself to do whatever he would like, and then I surprised him with a massage at the same place I went for my birthday! Since it is the holiday season, the classes for each age group at the church put together a musical for all the Mommy's as a gift. I was told my Tyler's teacher that he was the "leader for the class". I didn't get it until I saw him doing his favorite thing, singing and dancing! He was the only one in his class who knew the words, sang them and did the motions! I was cheering him on, I was so proud and it was at that moment that I realized he's growing up toooooo fast! But what an amazing gift! He sang a version of Joy to the World. We are so proud of you Tyler!

No comments: