Thursday, December 17, 2009

Addam's Birthday Surprise

So Addam thought all I had planned for his birthday was going to my MOPS meeting and then he had a massage. He thought he'd come home and we'd be having dinner all together. WRONG! Addam loves to go on date nights and I always seem to get him to want to bring along the kid's. He enjoys date nights, and so do I, but they are something that we are trying to do more of so I surprised him with dinner at a very nice restaurant and just US! He couldn't believe it! We dropped the kid's off with my Mom and Don, and then headed downtown to the Firehouse (the yummiest food!) for a romantic Mommy and Daddy dinner. I love being with just him and being able to catch up with eachother. Sometimes it's hard to do after a long day at home or at work. So I have now made it a priority to have more date nights and we do a lot of family things to! So we are both happy! Happy 29th Birthday Addam! We love you!

No comments: