Saturday, December 12, 2009

30! Already?!

I needed all the help I could get!

My inferno of a cake!

The boys and I.


I can't believe that I have officially turned 30. I told Addam, "I can't be that old already!". My loving husband surprised me with a day of pampering! I was first given envelopes at breakfast and was told to not open them until certain times. The first one I opened was for a massage at one of the spa's in El Dorado Hills. A 1 hour massage at that!!! It was great! I will definitly be going back! Then after my massage, the next envelope I opened was for me to go and have my hair cut and colored and to get my make up done! I had a blast going back to being blonde and getting a new hair cut for turning 30. Then it was home to see my wonderful hubby and our beautiful boys. Usually we always go out to dinner with my Mom and Don, my brother and all of us. So we all met up at BJ's in Folsom, a great pizza place if you haven't been to one! And all of a sudden our friends start walking in! He surprised me with not only my family but all of our friends as well! What a great birthday!! Husband you are the best and I know that I have been truly blessed with the bestest husband. Thank you for a day just for myself, since you keep telling me I need to do it. I love you! Thank you to my family and all of our friends who shared in my day!

1 comment:

Tony, Sarah, James and Lucas said...

You do have a great hubby, how sweet. Love the hair too, you deserve it. Celebrate that big 3-0 girl, you look great!