Monday, April 20, 2009

Boat Time!

Tyler and the "Duck!"
Tyler driving Unkie Steve's boat.


So like I said before in an early post, my brother Steve got a boat. He traded in the old jet ski and got a boat! How awesome is that?! So Addam, Tyler and Steve went out on Folsom Lake one day and I just stayed home. Addam decided it was a day for me to "do nothing and relax". I did just that! I think I ended up laying around and taking a nap! The guys had a blast on the boat and Tyler especially loved it when Unkie Steve let him drive the boat and when he put on the music so he could "DANCE DANCE!!". They also anchored in a calmer area of the lake and they fed the ducks some goldfish. Tyler can't stop talking about how he fed the ducks some fish. We'll probably be on the boat all summer, so I'll keep more pictures coming!

A fun day on the boat makes for a tired little man! Thanks for the lift Unkie Steve!

No comments: