Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

Addam and I decided to have a date night the day BEFORE Valentine's Day to avoid all the crowds and stuff. So my Mom came over and had a Grammy and Tyler night and of course Tyler loved it! He yells, "Ammy!" the minute she walks in and is always so good for her and they have a blast having adventures together. Our date night started out at Bistro 33 in El Dorado Hills, the food was soooooo good! Plus we got to eat slow and didn't have to rush and we could actually talk and just hang out as husband and wife. We loved it! Then we decided to make the drive to Citrus Heights and go to Leatherby's, a local ice cream parlor who makes all their own ice creams and toppings. I was craving it! It was the best ice cream sundae ever! :) I say that every time though. Then we headed home and Tyler had already gone to bed for Grammy and we just stayed up and watched a little TV. Happy Valentine's Day Husband!! I love you very much!! xoxox

No comments: