Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving



Grandpa & Grandma Schwartz, Tyler, & Me


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had a great holiday. We started out the day visiting Addam's Grandparent's in Lodi and visiting Grandma who has been in a rehabilitation center after a fall, and had a blast! Tyler loved seeing his Great-Grandparents and of course I brought food for Grandpa so he wouldn't go hungry. He's a Schwartz, so of course I made Grandma's famous Steak and Weenies, he loved it and I'm soooo happy he liked it! Then we headed to my Grandparents house in the Bay Area and of course Tyler loved seeing everyone and getting all sorts of attention. He loves running around my Grandparents HUGE backyard and exploring. We ate lots of food and had a great time!

Tyler took a bath at Nona's, of course in the sink!

Where's my Turkey?

No comments: