Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trevor William Schwartz has arrived!!

Mommy & Trevor


Mommy, Trevor and Daddy

Trevor William Schwartz arrived August 21st at 3:22a.m. He weighed in at 9lbs 3 oz's and was 20 inches long! He is amazing and looks just like his big brother, except he has a lot more hair! I had to be enduced once again, my children apparently love the womb! :) I went in on August 20th at 6:15a.m. and had to get an epidural by 5:30p.m. due to lovely back labor... blah! My OBGYN Dr. Gambetta was on-call that night and he was so excited to be able to deliver Trevor as were we since he is soooo AWESOME! 20 min's of pushing and out came Trevor William! The cord was wrapped around his neck so Addam didn't get to cut the cord as planned, but then our OB asked Addam for his help. Addam had been helping the nurses all afternoon and just assumed the Doctor needed him to get something. Dr. Gambetta then said to him, "Get ready to deliver your son!". Addam got to deliver Trevor and be the first one to touch him and see him!! How cool is that?! This time around I had such an amazing experience and I am a proud Mama of 2 healthy and happy boys! Lots of pictures to come I'm sure!





Thanks to everyone for the calls, emails, visits, etc. We love you all!

No comments: